There are many ways you can help raise funds and awareness for the Heart Institute during February is Heart Month. Choose as many as you’d like and help shape the way cardiovascular medicine is practiced now, and in the years ahead.
Register for our city-wide scavenger hunt
You can hunt on your own or with your family to complete some fun and safe tasks all in support of the University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation!
Double your impact! Your donation will be matched by one of our generous Community Matching Partners!
Sell or Purchase Paper Hearts
- Sell Paper Hearts through your business instore or online!
- Purchase a Paper Heart from one of our Paper Heart partner Locations and display it proudly.
Support or Host a Community Fundraiser
- Participate in an initiative someone in your community is hosting.
If you would like to host a community event contact us for more information:
Lindsay Firestone at 613-696-7261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell or Purchase Crochet Heart Greeting Cards
- Sell Crochet Heart Cards at your store!
- Show someone you love how much you care by purchasing them a Crochet Heart card from one of our supporting locations. All proceeds from the card sales will support the Ottawa Heart Institute.
Light the Town Red
- Raise awareness for heart health by lighting your building in Red.