Online registration is now closed. In-person registration will be available at bib pick up on 9/28 at our Event HQ on 9/29.
Start times will be sent out on Friday, 9/22
At 1,005 feet, the U.S. Bank Tower is home to the tallest stairwell west of the Mississippi. During the Stair Climb for Los Angeles, 4,000 participants race or walk up 1,664 steps (75 stories) then take the elevator down to Maguire Gardens where a Block Party awaits - complete with food, activities, music, and a beer garden. If sightseeing is more your style, begin and end at the same locations with our Urban Hike option, passing MOCA, The Broad, Disney Concert Hall, The Grand LA, and more along the way.
- Northwestern Mutual - $12,920.00
- DoubleLine To The Top - $5,750.00
- Team Deloitte - Stair-ing for the future - $5,244.00
- CKY Climb Time - $5,210.00
- Comerica Climbing - $4,692.50
- Team PineBridge - $3,625.00
- KPMG - $3,345.00
- LAPL Friends - $3,239.00
- House O'Melveny - $2,340.00
- Finley's Team - $2,225.00