Join Us for Walk Strong New York
Join Cure JM families and friends from across the country at the Walk Strong to Cure JM, New York.
Our goal is to raise $125,000 for juvenile myositis research. To help us reach this goal, gifts will be matched by the Leetz Family Match.
Your gift will:
- Help kids get the best care
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our new grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297, with the honoree and “Leetz Family Match” in the memo.
Thank you. Your gift gives children hope for better treatments, a brighter future, and a cure.
To walk with us:
- Walk in person. Register and join us - date/location coming soon
- Walk from home. Register and walk from home as part of our state’s delegation with the National Walk on July 2nd.
Contact Nicole Ryba at Nicole.Ryba@curejm.org for more information
|Participant Name||Event Name||Amount|
|New York General Donations Page||Walk Strong||
|Erin Duval||Walk Strong||
|Nikki Linde||Walk Strong||
|Lisa Reilly||Walk Strong||